The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors




Sponsors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-24-2011, 08:13 PM
silentkillah123's Avatar
silentkillah123 silentkillah123 is offline
Second String
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NE
Posts: 2,175
Default bradshaw rips rex

on the show, "the ot" bradshaw says that he's old school and likes for people to show respect for one another and doesn't appreciate coaches talking like he talks and that's the reason he roots against him, he doesn't like it at all, so now he likes coughlin who he didn't like before and says he's one of the finest men and a guy he respects a great deal.
if bradshaw is old school like he claims, then how about "showing your elders respect!". jacobs is a thug, a goon, and seems uneducated, brash, and hot headed. bradshaw needs to come down off his high horse and see things clearer.
but, hate too say it, rex's act is getting old and he may need to tweek his approach. his mouth is making checks that his team can't cash and starting to seem foolish in the process.
__________________
wk1 pkm: 9-6
wk2 pkm:8-7.....17-13


SK, 2011 TRIPLE CROWN WINNER!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-24-2011, 08:28 PM
tonymat tonymat is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 400
Default

Agreed. Time for fatso to STFU and go win something before he talks about winning anything. By the way, Bellichick has an open seat for his ring kissing ceremony...Ryan should start with his ring and end up at his posterior end.

What a fat dufus, epic failure
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Kilkenny's Avatar
Kilkenny Kilkenny is offline
Hall Of Famer
Help Me - I'm Addicted
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 4,421
Default

I would like for Bradshaw or anyone else who complains about Rex "talking" to present one quote that they have their panties in a wad about.

He never says anything disrespectful and always gives credit where credit is due. But the media has decided that he talks trash, so whatever he actually says is thrown out the window.
__________________
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not
your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May
your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our
countrymen. --Samuel Adams
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-24-2011, 08:34 PM
JetFan1988 JetFan1988 is offline
Second String
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,527
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilkenny View Post
I would like for Bradshaw or anyone else who complains about Rex "talking" to present one quote that they have their panties in a wad about.

He never says anything disrespectful and always gives credit where credit is due. But the media has decided that he talks trash, so whatever he actually says is thrown out the window.
Disrespectful no stupid and far from the truth yes.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-24-2011, 08:41 PM
7train 7train is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Green Tundra of Queens
Posts: 238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilkenny View Post
I would like for Bradshaw or anyone else who complains about Rex "talking" to present one quote that they have their panties in a wad about.

He never says anything disrespectful and always gives credit where credit is due. But the media has decided that he talks trash, so whatever he actually says is thrown out the window.
Absolutey!

I heard Rex say this week - not hearsay but with my own ears - That he felt his team was better than the giants ... then he said "NOW WE HAVE TO GO ON THE FIELD AND PROVE IT".

There's nothing at all controversial about that. But the media would essentially leave out the second part and say that he's bragging again ad nauseum and rip him.

He's not perfect but Rex is the best thing that's happened to the Jets since Parcells but I fear that some of our fans don't appreciate that.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-24-2011, 08:48 PM
7train 7train is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Green Tundra of Queens
Posts: 238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
I think Bradshaw is absolutetely right. Rex has to shut his friggin mouth! You can bet that the Giants have the REX statement on their wall the whole week! If Rex wants to bark like that, might I suggest the circus. (three ring)! He`s to high on himself. I wouldn`t wear sandles around the guy
He has to go!!!!
You already want Rex fired, a coach who's had so much success with a team that has a mediocre QB.

I've waited so many years for a head coach who would play an aggressive blitzing type defense and now we finally have him.

The Jets don't need fans like yourself ...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-24-2011, 09:14 PM
JetFan1988 JetFan1988 is offline
Second String
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,527
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7train View Post
You already want Rex fired, a coach who's had so much success with a team that has a mediocre QB.

I've waited so many years for a head coach who would play an aggressive blitzing type defense and now we finally have him.

The Jets don't need fans like yourself ...
He is over reacting a bit I agree. Rex will never change.
He will need to improve on the egg they laid this week as
well as against the eagles. Remember all loved Herman but
after a few seasons they tired of his Mr. Good Guy personality.
All loved Mangini (except the Jet veterans). Fans turned on
the Mangenius fast. After two very good seasons the do not make
the playoffs two years in a row and the Pats take the AFC East
again the tide will turn fast. I like the guy but have seen the
Jet fans in action for too many years to discount anything.
Seems like some are doing it with Rex and Mark

Last edited by JetFan1988; 12-24-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-24-2011, 09:14 PM
hartjoe1's Avatar
hartjoe1 hartjoe1 is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Johnstown NY
Posts: 1,459
Default

Im okay with how rex talked this week nothing said was disrespectful. Go cry a river bradshaw. But I do agree that rex needs to tone it down because this team is definately not last years team.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Parademon Parademon is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: San Antonio,Tx
Posts: 200
Default

When I was in the corps, we had a saying..sure most of you have heard in in the movie, FMJ. If you're gonna talk the talk, you better walk the walk.

If making it to the AFC Title game 2 yrs in a row after promising SB wins & LOSING is enough for most of you to be defending fatbody Rex, then I feel sorry for you.

The Pats have still won the AFCE all 3 yrs he's been here & while I give him credit for their playoff win over NE last yr, that still doesn't erase his teams pathetic showing in getting swept this yr by NE & now once again, having to rely on other teams to lose, just so they can squeek in as the #6 seed.

Considering how the Jets have won nothing since 69', he really needs to just STFU & stop giving other teams motivation to destroy his team which is really not good enough to back up his words.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-24-2011, 11:04 PM
7train 7train is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Green Tundra of Queens
Posts: 238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parademom1 View Post
When I was in the corps, we had a saying..sure most of you have heard in in the movie, FMJ. If you're gonna talk the talk, you better walk the walk.

If making it to the AFC Title game 2 yrs in a row after promising SB wins & LOSING is enough for most of you to be defending fatbody Rex, then I feel sorry for you.

The Pats have still won the AFCE all 3 yrs he's been here & while I give him credit for their playoff win over NE last yr, that still doesn't erase his teams pathetic showing in getting swept this yr by NE & now once again, having to rely on other teams to lose, just so they can squeek in as the #6 seed.

Considering how the Jets have won nothing since 69', he really needs to just STFU & stop giving other teams motivation to destroy his team which is really not good enough to back up his words.
Give me a link where he guaranteed super bowl wins?

Give me an exact quote and links where he disrespected the giants or the eagles?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM. Custom vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Copyright © 2008 New York Jet LLC