The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors
New York Jets Forums / Jets Forum: All Things JETS! / Jets Playbook / Lorenz Mauldin accused of assault in NY Club

Old 06-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Second String

Default Lorenz Mauldin accused of assault in NY Club

Days after a feel good story about Mauldin , he was identified as the assailant of a Queens man. Mauldin allegedly beat the man for accidentally spilling Champagne on him in the crowded club.
The hits keep on coming.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Third String

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyFtLaud View Post
Days after a feel good story about Mauldin , he was identified as the assailant of a Queens man. Mauldin allegedly beat the man for accidentally spilling Champagne on him in the crowded club.
The hits keep on coming.
Not something any of us want to hear but I'll reserve my final judgement until I get the whole story. I have many friends that live and party in that area and have been told on many occasions that there are a lot of customers that frequent the places where athletes and celebrities congregate, to rub elbows so to speak, that are absolute jerks. Not saying that is the case in this instance but just the same I'll wait for the whole story. When I hear this sort of thing the first thing that comes to mind is yep, it's NY City.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramoah View Post
Not something any of us want to hear but I'll reserve my final judgement until I get the whole story. I have many friends that live and party in that area and have been told on many occasions that there are a lot of customers that frequent the places where athletes and celebrities congregate, to rub elbows so to speak, that are absolute jerks. Not saying that is the case in this instance but just the same I'll wait for the whole story. When I hear this sort of thing the first thing that comes to mind is yep, it's NY City.
I agree, the timing of this is pretty suspect. This happened in April and now just after Mauldin is featured in a feel good story, the victim identifies him. I find it hard to believe that no one in the Club recognized Mauldin at the time.
The victim is suing Mauldin, the club, cook( the friend Mauldin was with) and 3 other companies who are involved with the club. Could be someone who is looking for a money grab. 💰
Old 06-14-2017, 09:17 PM
Third String

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyFtLaud View Post
I agree, the timing of this is pretty suspect. This happened in April and now just after Mauldin is featured in a feel good story, the victim identifies him. I find it hard to believe that no one in the Club recognized Mauldin at the time.
The victim is suing Mauldin, the club, cook( the friend Mauldin was with) and 3 other companies who are involved with the club. Could be someone who is looking for a money grab. 💰
Plus, according to his attorney, there are witnesses that will testify that it wasn't even Lorenzo that threw the two punches.