Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr1 View Post
keep bill b away from bills 's playbook and jets playbook too
Yes BCR1 Yes. good call
Old 09-20-2016, 07:22 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
Yeah I heard about that. I actually like Rex and would like to see him succeed somewhere outside our division. I would have loved to see him succeed with us. The guy wanted to be the Jets coach and he hates belichick, who better to have as your coach.. maybe with our new GM he could have succeeded but we'll never know but it was unlikely that he would do well with the Bills
After saying all that, if Rex loses to the cheatahs third string qb, who by the way went 6 of 9 with a 100.2 qb rating , I would fire him too.

The more these other qb's succeed, the more they make my point, that anybody could be tombrady on that team
Old 09-21-2016, 03:20 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
After saying all that, if Rex loses to the cheatahs third string qb, who by the way went 6 of 9 with a 100.2 qb rating , I would fire him too.

The more these other qb's succeed, the more they make my point, that anybody could be tombrady on that team
CH it is amazing how you and I end up talking about the Pats more than Jets on this board. Have you not argued in the past that so called Bellicheat would not be a winner without Brady and cheating?

Ok lets talk about the Pats QBs. In my humble opinion, Jimmy G. is a better QB than the Fitz. He is a 2nd round pick and has been no slouch. As for Brissett the 91 pick, he has been mentored by Parcells and comes highly recommended by Parcells. He actually outperformed Jimmy G in the preseason, but keep in mind he was playing against backups. Time will tell if Brissett is any good.

But in no way are Jimmy G. or Brisset at this time in the same class as a Tom Brady. For you to even suggest that is quite crazy! Look QBs like Brady and Namath do not grow on trees!

If Jimmy G was the Jets QB, they would be a better team.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Yeah I heard about that. I actually like Rex and would like to see him succeed somewhere outside our division. I would have loved to see him succeed with us. The guy wanted to be the Jets coach and he hates belichick, who better to have as your coach.. maybe with our new GM he could have succeeded but we'll never know but it was unlikely that he would do well with the Bills
1. Ryan probably coached the Jets longer than he should, so you can't say he didn't have a chance.

2. How do you really know if he hates Belichick? If all we know they may be friends.

3. Hating or liking Belichick does not make you a better or worse coach.

4. Even when Rex gets fired, I have the feeling he will be joining Manning on these stupid commercials while laughing his way to the bank!
Old 09-21-2016, 07:26 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
CH it is amazing how you and I end up talking about the Pats more than Jets on this board. Have you not argued in the past that so called Bellicheat would not be a winner without Brady and cheating?

Ok lets talk about the Pats QBs. In my humble opinion, Jimmy G. is a better QB than the Fitz. He is a 2nd round pick and has been no slouch. As for Brissett the 91 pick, he has been mentored by Parcells and comes highly recommended by Parcells. He actually outperformed Jimmy G in the preseason, but keep in mind he was playing against backups. Time will tell if Brissett is any good.

But in no way are Jimmy G. or Brisset at this time in the same class as a Tom Brady. For you to even suggest that is quite crazy! Look QBs like Brady and Namath do not grow on trees!

My argument has always been that brady is a product of his oline giving him more time to throw then any qb i have ever seen. as for cheaterchick, I would love to see how good he would be if he followed the rules . clearly he can get his teams to win no matter who is playing at the time. I just cant get past what he did with the videotaping signals and walkthroughs and the elaborate records he kept from what he stole. That to me is over the top. and he is not as good without Scarnechia. thats for sure
brady having his balls removed to the bathroom and deflated is pretty over the top to me too although i dont believe it had the same effect as the videotaping.
if cheaterchick remained Jet coach and we went on to win almost every game for the past 17 years I would have a hard time arguing against his cheating. I might like the wins but I would not be proud of how we got them and could not defend cheating.

not sure which is worse 17 years of loserdom or 17 years of winning every game but cheating
Old 09-21-2016, 07:48 PM
Second String

Quote:
1. Ryan probably coached the Jets longer than he should, so you can't say he didn't have a chance.

2. How do you really know if he hates Belichick? If all we know they may be friends.

3. Hating or liking Belichick does not make you a better or worse coach.

4. Even when Rex gets fired, I have the feeling he will be joining Manning on these stupid commercials while laughing his way to the bank!
for the sake of discussion
1. I would have liked to see what he could have done with the players that Maccagnen has brought in. remember our secondary his last year and he still won some games?

2. Everybody hates belichick

3. hating belichick makes you a better coach in my eyes. here's my insane view on teams thoughts when playing the cheatahs. I think your average to poor team sees the cheatahs on the schedule and they right the game off as a lose so they don't put in the effort it takes to win. the few teams that compete for the playoffs with the cheatahs hate them enough to put in the effort it takes to beat them.
belichick somehow can get his players to play with hate for the other team. week 1 vs, Cardinals is a perfect example. Can't think of your little recievers name right now, the welker clone, Oh yeah, Edelman he was catching everything thrown his way and running with a vengeance like he hated the cardinals as much as i hate the cheatahs.
if other teams played the cheatahs with that attitude they would beat them
Lost my point. Rex looked at cheaterchick as someone he wanted to beat not someone he was scared to play. I want that in my Jets coach

4. Yeah he'll make his tv money but he wanted to die coaching the Jets . probably no one else can say that.

p.s.
Hey remember I said youd be 4-0 without brady? 2 more games til I'm right. Arizona was ripe for the picking week 1, national tv, beat the cheatahs and make a statement, lose at home and look foolish. Knew they didn't have it in them. Palmer can't beat belichick. He's not prime time.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Second String

Quote:

I'm not the only one

http://www.businessinsider.com/patri...ontract-2016-9
Old 09-22-2016, 03:16 AM

Quote:
p.s.
Hey remember I said youd be 4-0 without brady? 2 more games til I'm right. Arizona was ripe for the picking week 1, national tv, beat the cheatahs and make a statement, lose at home and look foolish. Knew they didn't have it in them. Palmer can't beat belichick. He's not prime time.
CH if you are right, the irony maybe the Patriots have what is perceived as the 3 best QBs in the AFC East. They will get a 1st rounder for Jimmy G and groom Brissett to be Brady's replacement. So in a weird way the Pats end up better of having Brady suspended. The football Gods would be truly in the Pats side.

Now back to reality, they will probably lose 1 out of the next two games!
Old 09-22-2016, 09:15 PM
Second String

Quote:
CH if you are right, the irony maybe the Patriots have what is perceived as the 3 best QBs in the AFC East. They will get a 1st rounder for Jimmy G and groom Brissett to be Brady's replacement. So in a weird way the Pats end up better of having Brady suspended. The football Gods would be truly in the Pats side.

Now back to reality, they will probably lose 1 out of the next two games!
Looks like it's up to Rex then
Old 09-24-2016, 05:20 AM
Third String

Quote:
he wanted to die coaching the Jets . probably no one else can say that.
And when he got the job is was the Jets who died thanks to Rex. And as far as I'm concerned he was here way too long. Good riddance.