NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 01-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Should Be Banned :)
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
Again, I don't speak for anyone else here but clearly, someone who played football has a better knowledge of the game then someone who didn't. I was unfortunate to not have a chance to play but that doesn't mean I can't come here and argue, complain, or praise like anyone else. I never claim to know any more then anyone else about anything because , like I said , there's always someone who knows more.

If we want to complain about something Bowles does or complain about Belichick cheating, it doesn't matter if we know more then them or less it wouldn't change a thing to the outcome.

Yes, most qb's play worse under pressure but you'll have to admit that handling pressure is 1 thing that brady is below average it. If there was a stat for fumbles per qb hit brady would lead the league.

The Patriots have the best workout facilities, the best trainers, the best assistant coaches, the best doctors, and the most football computer geeks just to mention a few things. They probably spend more money in these areas than most teams. When its all said and done, they probably have had the best organization of any other team.

I can't argue the above statement because I wouldn't know about any of those aspects to compare to other teams. Don't know how you would know really either other then to make a generic statement but maybe you do. It may be a nice way of you saying they are the best cheaters?

Now , I told you that I come to this forum for 2 reasons.
1.to share the pain
2. to make people laugh

The following paragraph falls under #2. I don't know if you or anyone else will laugh at it but I know I'm chuckling right now.

You're an engineer and a band geek? I didn't think engineers or band geeks got any sex at all no less with a hot cheerleader. I did talk to all the Jets cheerleaders I know, on your behalf, and they all said "no thank you". Kind of funny because when I asked your wife for permission she said, "Heck yeah. Anything to get him out of the house"

What instrument did you play? I played trumpet. Made Allstate once. Band kids were never geeks in my high school. we were popular. Still love music. One of my sons plays guitar and the other plays piano and percussion. Both are quite good. My daughter will start an instrument next year.
It has recently come to light that they have the best ball boys also. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:13 PM
Should Be Banned :)
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
So unless you can set me up with a smoking hot Jets cheerleader and convince my wife its fine, It doesn't look good for me being a Jets fan over a Pats fan in the near future.
So you'd leave your team and cheat on your wife for a Jets cheerleader. Don't answer that, I think we all know the answer.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Titan View Post
So you'd leave your team and cheat on your wife for a Jets cheerleader. Don't answer that, I think we all know the answer.
Favre almost did
Old 08-22-2016, 08:12 PM
Starters

Send a message via Yahoo to bcr1

it is ne rats 's hot heading cheating head coach 's fault
Old 08-27-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr1 View Post
it is ne rats 's hot heading cheating head coach 's fault
you tell em............