The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 01-25-2016, 11:10 AM
Should Be Banned :)
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Default Patriot is Sensitive Today

To honor our visitor from the Patriots, there are some that might suggest we need sensitivity training to help our visitor friend cope with yesterdays wonderful loss.

Whatever.
Old 01-25-2016, 12:05 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Titan View Post
To honor our visitor from the Patriots, there are some that might suggest we need sensitivity training to help our visitor friend cope with yesterdays wonderful loss.

Whatever.
Are you talking about Mr. Kazoo or The Great Gazoo? I volunteer for this task as I feel I am the most qualified and will be the most sensitive.

Hey did anyone see yesterdays game? The Cheatahs lost! Very sad!
Old 01-25-2016, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
Are you talking about Mr. Kazoo or The Great Gazoo? I volunteer for this task as I feel I am the most qualified and will be the most sensitive.

Hey did anyone see yesterdays game? The Cheatahs lost! Very sad!
It just wasn't fair how they lost. I believe the question was posed, "How did we lose". Well when you can't prerecord the other teams practices and signals, and you can't put listening devices in the other teams locker rooms because it's an away game, because you lost to your nemesis the Jets, and when the balls just don't feel like they are the right pressure, it adds up to an unfairly balanced game. And that's just not just right. So we need to be understanding. We need to listen without offering advice. We need to be a shoulder to lean on.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:05 PM
Second String

Quote:
It just wasn't fair how they lost. I believe the question was posed, "How did we lose". Well when you can't prerecord the other teams practices and signals, and you can't put listening devices in the other teams locker rooms because it's an away game, because you lost to your nemesis the Jets, and when the balls just don't feel like they are the right pressure, it adds up to an unfairly balanced game. And that's just not just right. So we need to be understanding. We need to listen without offering advice. We need to be a shoulder to lean on.
Nice! I like when others see things the same way I do
Old 01-25-2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
Nice! I like when others see things the same way I do
Hey I am just a neurosurgeon by day, but I can relate.
Old 01-26-2016, 01:12 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:

Whatever.
I predicted the Patriots would lose against the Chiefs, or did you and CH forget? I unlike the rest of the Patriot nation was not drinking the Kool-Aid. I thought you would realize by now I am not a Patriot yahoo, so disappointing you can't see that.

The fact that the betters out there had the Patriots favored by three and CH confidently declaring they would win the Superbowl, I must admit I was starting to doubt myself. By the way CH, where is your dunce cap? Are you afraid to sit next to me in the corner?

They were lucky to beat the Chiefs and they almost stole the game from the Broncos. They had no business being in the AFC championship game and I can say for a fact that the Boston media was not happy with me when I told them that before the game. So sure the Pats lost, but I expected them to lose.

What I am sensitive about is people being negative when someone tries to explain football especially X's and O's on this board. It is so easy to criticize. As the great Aristotle once said:

"To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing."

I also sensitive as I mentioned in a previous post, a member's avatar picture should be their own, or why bother letting them have one? By the way you never answered my question on this topic?
Old 01-26-2016, 06:09 AM

Quote:

Whatever.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....No
Old 01-26-2016, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot;244180[COLOR="Red"
]I predicted the Patriots would lose against the Chiefs, or did you and CH forget?[/COLOR] I unlike the rest of the Patriot nation was not drinking the Kool-Aid. I thought you would realize by now I am not a Patriot yahoo, so disappointing you can't see that.

Well...you are an engineer.....not a psychic.

The fact that the betters out there had the Patriots favored by three and CH confidently declaring they would win the Superbowl, I must admit I was starting to doubt myself. By the way CH, where is your dunce cap? Are you afraid to sit next to me in the corner?

Only 1 chair in that corner and it has your name on it.

They were lucky to beat the Chiefs and they almost stole the game from the Broncos. They had no business being in the AFC championship game and I can say for a fact that the Boston media was not happy with me when I told them that before the game. So sure the Pats lost, but I expected them to lose.

What I am sensitive about is people being negative when someone tries to explain football especially X's and O's on this board. It is so easy to criticize. As the great Aristotle once said:

"To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing."

I also sensitive as I mentioned in a previous post, a member's avatar picture should be their own, or why bother letting them have one? By the way you never answered my question on this topic?
You continue to miss the point......we don't need you to explain the game to us. We have a pretty good grasp. Do you get nose bleeds when you sit atop your perch?