The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors
New York Jets Forums / Jets Forum: All Things JETS! / Jets Playbook / My 2 biggest disappointment from Bills game

Old 09-16-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicjohnson1971 View Post
I'm starting to agree with you about [B]Mr Bowles. Woodys decision to choose him over Quinn shows a lack of insight on his part. [/B]

Todd made the exact same mistake that lost a game last year if y'all remember...punting with no time left...this shows he is unwilling to learn from his past mistakes.

Coach pointed to missed assignments as the main reason for the loss. He gave us the same reason for every loss last season. Properly coached teams are ready from game 1, poorly coached teams look like this mess.
We couldnt wait for Quinn and to be honest I dont think he would have picked us.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverGreen View Post
2 biggest:

1. Todd Bowles - he continues to surprise with new lows - I should no longer be surprised....he stinks

2. Really disappointed with the defense. The linebackers and the dline. Hate to say it but this is on Mac. Wilk should of been gone and we should of kept richardson. Lee is a joke and a waste of a first round pick. Quite honestly his picks and moves are have been pretty weak. Yes he got jamal and Mayes but those were no brainers. Mean while he has whiffed on two QB's, 2 LBs, the Fitzpatrick contract last season (did we really need a standoff).

I am excited for the inevitable....2018 cant come fast enough....big wallet, 1st round pick, good QB class, new coach, new GM. If we are smart we sign cousins and we trade the pick for 3 first rounders and 3 seconds rounders and use that to get us a new Oline, new WR, RB, LB, and CB. We then have a contender.
will we get that much even for the first pick?