The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors
New York Jets Forums / Jets Forum: All Things JETS! / Jets Playbook / Bowles. He is clueless, no wait,he gets it. Or does he

Old 04-13-2017, 10:21 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramoah View Post
I wouldn't count him out just yet....................
Agreed. I dislike Bowles....I dislike that we hired yet another former player/coordinator...However, he now has 2 years under his belt with highs and lows...Lets see if he learned and has matured into the role. Hopefully these hires pan out. If he can field a competitive team and keep them engaged for a season and stop bone head calls it means to me he has grownup some.

If you watch on youtube early videos of bill belicheck in cleveland you will see a completely different guy then you see today. Doesnt dress, act, or talk like he has the past 10 years. He was a coordinated that grew into a head coach. Bowles might be able to do the same, time will tell. Some encouraging things he has done said lately includes the new hirings/firings and admitting he needs to be more of a CEO and involved equally with the offense and defense. That is a big step that Rex Ryan never could make. Lets see if he is true to his word.