Second String

Default gronkowski may be done for season

...at least until the superbowl

http://www.wcvb.com/article/report-r...injury/8395548
Old 12-02-2016, 01:49 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
You are wrong, he is "done" not "maybe done" for the season.

This being his 3rd back surgery, he may end up being told by the doctors to hang it up or risk being a crippled. Then again I am no expert of the spine, but I will be very surprised if the Gronk will ever be the same.

I know you are a Patriot hater, but I would like to think as a human being your hoping all goes well with the Gronk medically speaking.

Even though I dislike Cam Newton for example, unlike others I was not celebrating when he got his bell rung this year. It is ok to hate or dislike opponents, but it is not cool to wish them harm.

This may be the end of the Gronk NFL wise, and it will be to bad because he was a very entertaining player. Maybe we will see him in the big screen someday in a comedy of some sorts with Rex Ryan.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:03 AM
Third String

If it is the end of Gronk, the NFL loses a premium player who is really exciting to watch. A very talented man who always strives for peak performance. I would sure hate it if his career is over.
Old 12-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
You are wrong, he is "done" not "maybe done" for the season.

This being his 3rd back surgery, he may end up being told by the doctors to hang it up or risk being a crippled. Then again I am no expert of the spine, but I will be very surprised if the Gronk will ever be the same.

I know you are a Patriot hater, but I would like to think as a human being your hoping all goes well with the Gronk medically speaking.

Even though I dislike Cam Newton for example, unlike others I was not celebrating when he got his bell rung this year. It is ok to hate or dislike opponents, but it is not cool to wish them harm.

This may be the end of the Gronk NFL wise, and it will be to bad because he was a very entertaining player. Maybe we will see him in the big screen someday in a comedy of some sorts with Rex Ryan.
You'll notice I made no jokes about it. I had disc surgery in my neck in my 30's. scarey crap not to be joked about. Yes he might be done.

I remember when Joe Montana had disc surgery and at the time they said he should never play again. he came back and had his best years. things are so much better today. When I had my surgery I was scared to death but my doctor treated it as nothing. He did those surgeries every day just like we complain about football every day
Old 12-04-2016, 02:33 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
You'll notice I made no jokes about it. I had disc surgery in my neck in my 30's. scarey crap not to be joked about. Yes he might be done.

I remember when Joe Montana had disc surgery and at the time they said he should never play again. he came back and had his best years. things are so much better today. When I had my surgery I was scared to death but my doctor treated it as nothing. He did those surgeries every day just like we complain about football every day
The back is a funny thing, I guess that is what keep chiropractors employed. I appreciate your kind and considerate words.

I hope you are right and he comes back to play in the NFL. If not, he did have a great run.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Coaching Staff
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestp8899 View Post
If it is the end of Gronk, the NFL loses a premium player who is really exciting to watch. A very talented man who always strives for peak performance. I would sure hate it if his career is over.
Stick a fork in him he is done
Old 12-16-2016, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterscotch View Post
Stick a fork in him he is done
Great player......shame
Old 12-17-2016, 12:09 PM
Coaching Staff
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream1066 View Post
Great player......shame
Out with the old in with the new.......Next
Old 01-16-2017, 10:54 AM
Second String

And without Gronkowski, probably their second biggest star, they are STILL almost in the Superbowl AGAIN.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:30 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by beresford View Post
And without Gronkowski, probably their second biggest star, they are STILL almost in the Superbowl AGAIN.
didn't they win the superbowl already?