NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 08-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jets337
Default Welcome to the 2015 Season!

Okay, back to business. See some new folks have been posting and a heartfelt welcome to all of them. While your friendly neighborhood moderators were mostly UTR during most of the offseason, we did poke our heads in regularly. Friendly reminder as we move into the new season.

1. Don't just post, please read. Historically we have 6 or more threads all saying the same thing. While it's our job to consolidate, someone always gets their feelings hurt that their thread was merged with another.

2. Unlike most fan forums this one is owned by the team. Now, as you can all see there are no rules that say you must be a ra ra type of poster. We have a good group of members who are very forthright and honest with their opinions on the Jets, whether it's good, or most recently pretty bad. Vent away, that's why we are here, but please be respectful of your fellow posters. Dispute their opinions to your hearts content, but do not attack the poster. Not acceptable on this forum.

3. Language: We are a family friendly forum. Profanity or masked profanity won't be tolerated. At some point we will have some poorly behaved fan from another team looking to get us stirred up. Some of us don't give it a second thought while others buy in. It can make for a few entertaining posts, but also usually leads to some one crossing the line. My advice is to "stay classy, Jets fans".

4. Have fun. Hopefully we have a few more winning Sundays this season so the Monday morning angst is kept in check.

As always, feel free to PM either The Green Titan or myself with any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc... Go Jets, and enjoy the season!
Old 08-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Coaching Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
Okay, back to business. See some new folks have been posting and a heartfelt welcome to all of them. While your friendly neighborhood moderators were mostly UTR during most of the offseason, we did poke our heads in regularly. Friendly reminder as we move into the new season.

1. Don't just post, please read. Historically we have 6 or more threads all saying the same thing. While it's our job to consolidate, someone always gets their feelings hurt that their thread was merged with another.

2. Unlike most fan forums this one is owned by the team. Now, as you can all see there are no rules that say you must be a ra ra type of poster. We have a good group of members who are very forthright and honest with their opinions on the Jets, whether it's good, or most recently pretty bad. Vent away, that's why we are here, but please be respectful of your fellow posters. Dispute their opinions to your hearts content, but do not attack the poster. Not acceptable on this forum.

3. Language: We are a family friendly forum. Profanity or masked profanity won't be tolerated. At some point we will have some poorly behaved fan from another team looking to get us stirred up. Some of us don't give it a second thought while others buy in. It can make for a few entertaining posts, but also usually leads to some one crossing the line. My advice is to "stay classy, Jets fans".

4. Have fun. Hopefully we have a few more winning Sundays this season so the Monday morning angst is kept in check.

As always, feel free to PM either The Green Titan or myself with any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc... Go Jets, and enjoy the season!
5) BCR1 should not be questioned?

Thanks for letting us post.... great forum
Old 08-24-2013, 11:51 PM

are you new here ?
Old 08-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream1066 View Post
are you new here ?
Yes, but I've heard stories about you and your unhealthy relationships with inflatables. Gopefully I can get up to speed on all the goings on around these parts.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:59 AM
Waterboy

I'm Ready!!! Let's get drinking...

The hard stuff is the best stuff!!!
Old 08-26-2013, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Yes, but I've heard stories about you and your unhealthy relationships with inflatables. Gopefully I can get up to speed on all the goings on around these parts.
That has nothing to do with the forum
Old 08-26-2013, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream1066 View Post
That has nothing to do with the forum
Sorry, i hope one of the Mods doesn't yell at me. Please don't tell anyone and I'll be sure to keep those pictures off the web,,,,,
Old 08-26-2013, 07:50 AM

Whats your address?

Old 08-26-2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Sorry, i hope one of the Mods doesn't yell at me. Please don't tell anyone and I'll be sure to keep those pictures off the web,,,,,
Is this considered a personal attack? Because, you know......Every dog has it's day
Old 08-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Coaching Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmf1369 View Post

where are the straws?

Last edited by butterscotch; 08-26-2013 at 10:37 AM.