The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 01-25-2016, 01:02 PM
Second String

Default Question

Hey guys, my newspaper didn't show up today and my internet and my tv have been out for 2 days. Can anyone tell me who won the Bronco/Cheato game?

and don't ask how I posted this if my internet is out. Just chalk it up to a miracle
Old 01-25-2016, 01:11 PM
Should Be Banned :)
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Cheaterhater asked me to login under his name and post the above question because his internet and tv are out, but his phone was not so he called and gave me his password. His only request was that I don't mess with his avatar, and I would never do that. So anyone who can help answer his question would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-25-2016, 02:26 PM
Second String

Cheaterhater...you can stop putting needles in that Tom Brady voodoo doll for another season. That's all I'm saying.

Old 01-25-2016, 03:11 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
Hey guys, my newspaper didn't show up today and my internet and my tv have been out for 2 days. Can anyone tell me who won the Bronco/Cheato game?

and don't ask how I posted this if my internet is out. Just chalk it up to a miracle
Yeah, Patriotzzz had just marched down the field to score a TD and needed the two point conversion to tie it and inevitably win in OT, but my satellite TV provider truncated the broadcast in order to show 'Heidi'.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Third String

The highlight of the game was Brady weraing a pink ballerina tutu lying on the ground in tears crying to the refs...."They hit me and are being mean to me (sob, sob), please tell them to stop".... while the camera then panned over to Belicheat who was also in tears who shouted...."Leave him alone, your hurting him" (sob, sob).... Feel better now Cheaterhater?

Last edited by Alndln; 01-25-2016 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:17 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alndln View Post
The highlight of the game was Brady lying on the ground in tears crying to the refs...."They hit me and are being mean to me (sob, sob), please tell them to stop".... while the camera then panned over to Belicheat who was also in tears who shouted...."Leave him alone, your hurting him" (sob, sob).... Feel better now Cheaterhater?
Dang. I'm sad that I missed it now
Old 01-25-2016, 10:20 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Titan View Post
Cheaterhater asked me to login under his name and post the above question because his internet and tv are out, but his phone was not so he called and gave me his password. His only request was that I don't mess with his avatar, and I would never do that. So anyone who can help answer his question would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks GT. I did find out what happened thanks to you. I guess the cheatahs lost and I now feel very sad for them. And those mean old Broncos beat up poor Tommy real good too. Oh yeah , and the genius is wearing a dunce cap for boneheaded play calling.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:22 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by estuaryman View Post
Cheaterhater...you can stop putting needles in that Tom Brady voodoo doll for another season. That's all I'm saying.
Voodoo doll of brady. Now that's a great idea!