NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 01-25-2016, 02:31 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Titan View Post
LOL That had me rolling

Note to Patriot, ^ this is funny, you not so much.
You obviously don't appreciate good humor. I think my Lettermen list was pretty funny. Ask any engineer is my list isn't funny and true!

As to my vanity, I don't have ESP and how was I to know it was about the tortoise instead of me?
Old 01-25-2016, 03:30 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beresford View Post
Patriot won't agree but this is a good result for football. For the Commissioner to have to hand the trophy to a team that cheated en route to last year's Superbowl and then used the Bart Simpson defense in court to evade the meagre punishment handed out would have been sickening.

Props to the Denver defense, they got little help from Peyton 'Three and out' Manning.

Cheaterhater, 'It's safe'.
The Bart Simpson defense I thought was an online shooting game, could you please explain how it pertains to Brady's defense?

Brady's court case as I have pointed out numerous times, it was about due process versus Goodell's infinite authority. What Berman, a New York judge, ruled was that Brady was not fairly treated by Goodell and the NFL in terms of labor laws. Even Antonio Cromartie a Jet himself made the observation that Goodell went to far and needed to be stopped.

As to whether Brady was guilty or whether the Pats deflated the balls I can not honestly know for sure. There is a small possibility that this involved nothing more than the Ideal Gas Law. Even though it is a small possibility, this is what is known as reasonable doubt. When it is all said and done, even if Brady and the Patriots were guilty, by the rules of the NFL and previous situations it should have been nothing more than a $25,000 fine. Why you and other Patriot haters can't look past your hate and be fair minded is disappointing.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:48 AM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
The Bart Simpson defense I thought was an online shooting game, could you please explain how it pertains to Brady's defense?
'Nobody saw me, can't prove a thing'.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:14 AM
Second String

Quote:

Brady's court case as I have pointed out numerous times, it was about due process versus Goodell's infinite authority. What Berman, a New York judge, ruled was that Brady was not fairly treated by Goodell and the NFL in terms of labor laws. Even Antonio Cromartie a Jet himself made the observation that Goodell went to far and needed to be stopped.

As to whether Brady was guilty or whether the Pats deflated the balls I can not honestly know for sure. There is a small possibility that this involved nothing more than the Ideal Gas Law. Even though it is a small possibility, this is what is known as reasonable doubt. When it is all said and done, even if Brady and the Patriots were guilty, by the rules of the NFL and previous situations it should have been nothing more than a $25,000 fine. Why you and other Patriot haters can't look past your hate and be fair minded is disappointing.
The guy that deflated the balls for Brady, called himself "The Deflator". If he wasn't deflating the balls why the heck would he call himself that?

And if the deflated balls don't make a difference like some cheatahs fans will argue, then why the heck would Brady go to some much trouble to have his balls deflated?
Old 01-25-2016, 10:39 AM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
The guy that deflated the balls for Brady, called himself "The Deflator". If he wasn't deflating the balls why the heck would he call himself that?

And if the deflated balls don't make a difference like some cheatahs fans will argue, then why the heck would Brady go to some much trouble to have his balls deflated?
Or destroy his phone? Perhaps it was a protest against roaming charges.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:53 AM
Should Be Banned :)
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Quote:
As to whether Brady was guilty or whether the Pats deflated the balls I can not honestly know for sure. There is a small possibility that this involved nothing more than the Ideal Gas Law.
We equate this theory to your drivel, too much opinion, so much gas. We refer to it as the Ideal Condescension Law.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:55 AM
Should Be Banned :)
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beresford View Post
Or destroy his phone? Perhaps it was a protest against roaming charges.
I always destroy my phones before buying new ones. Except I don't do it on purpose. Those darn kids.