The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors
New York Jets Forums / Jets Forum: All Things JETS! / Jets Playbook / The current state of the Franchise, how we got here and how to fix it.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:58 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjdbbq1 View Post
Dump for Darnoud
If your going to post the same nonsense on every thread, at least get the name right. It's
Darnold.
He is not guaranteed to enter the draft next year and doesn't even have a full season under his belt. It's a little early to get your hopes up too high for him.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:57 AM
Third String

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyFtLaud View Post
If your going to post the same nonsense on every thread, at least get the name right. It's
Darnold.
He is not guaranteed to enter the draft next year and doesn't even have a full season under his belt. It's a little early to get your hopes up too high for him.
He gotcha buddy. I've just been ignoring his post. Us old farts are good at that.
Old 03-17-2017, 05:13 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramoah View Post
He gotcha buddy. I've just been ignoring his post. Us old farts are good at that.
Lol. Do we have an ignore button on this forum?
Old 03-17-2017, 06:17 PM
Third String

Quote:
Lol. Do we have an ignore button on this forum?
Maybe we should have, but then I'd never get to put in my two cents worth.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:15 PM
Second String

Quote:
Darnold.
I was wondering what the heck he meant. I even googled darnould and found nothing
Old 03-19-2017, 04:28 PM
Third String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
I was wondering what the heck he meant. I even googled darnould and found nothing
Tell me that you didn't really do that. On another note, I read today that the front office is now leaning heavily towards signing Josh McCown instead of Cutler. They are even said to be negotiating details of the contract.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:15 AM
Second String

Quote:
Tell me that you didn't really do that. On another note, I read today that the front office is now leaning heavily towards signing Josh McCown instead of Cutler. They are even said to be negotiating details of the contract.
among other things - He's 37 years old!
Old 03-20-2017, 12:52 PM
Third String

Quote:
among other things - He's 37 years old!
That's true and Cutler is 33 and Chase Daniel, who is visiting now, is 30. They aren't going to get a spring chicken from free agency. We will just have to accept whoever beggars like us can get. I'm not too concerned yet anyway. Like I have said before I believe that who is under center is a mute point until we develop a good "O"line and Defense to help him out. I pray that we do well in the draft.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:21 PM
Second String

Quote:
That's true and Cutler is 33 and Chase Daniel, who is visiting now, is 30. They aren't going to get a spring chicken from free agency. We will just have to accept whoever beggars like us can get. I'm not too concerned yet anyway. Like I have said before I believe that who is under center is a mute point until we develop a good "O"line and Defense to help him out. I pray that we do well in the draft.
if next years draft is "the" qb draft then we should not waste any money on any qb this year. Let one of our 2 kids play and hope we stink enough to be in the top of the draft for a qb next year.

our luck, there are 5 great qb's in next years draft. they all go 1-5 and our jets are at number 6 again

Remember when Peyton Manning came out, there was talk of drafting him, and that was when Parcells was here, Peyton stayed in school another year to avoid the possibility of going to the Jets
Old 03-20-2017, 07:56 PM
Third String

Quote:
if next years draft is "the" qb draft then we should not waste any money on any qb this year. Let one of our 2 kids play and hope we stink enough to be in the top of the draft for a qb next year.

our luck, there are 5 great qb's in next years draft. they all go 1-5 and our jets are at number 6 again

Remember when Peyton Manning came out, there was talk of drafting him, and that was when Parcells was here, Peyton stayed in school another year to avoid the possibility of going to the Jets
We always knew he was smart. And, by the way, don't read the new thread that I started. It will bring tears to your eyes.