NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 01-24-2016, 10:54 PM
Third String

Quote:
Originally Posted by redexplr View Post
CH,

Great post game thoughts, I would even go as far to say the Genius out thought himself again today. Not only with that non FG but also once again deferring after winning the coin toss to start the game, maybe it was muscle memory, lol

Basking in the glory of the Cheaters losing...

Red
Deferring after winning the coin toss to start the game is common. This season 82.5 percent of opening kickoffs were deferred and teams that deferred won 55% of the games. He may have out thought himself on both passed up field goals though! Either way, loved the outcome
Old 01-25-2016, 02:01 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
Gronkowski was crying in his post game presser about being held
Hey CH in all your excitement, aren't you forgetting something? Something about sitting next to someone?

Your claim that Gronk was crying as usual is nothing more than football analysis from a homer's point of view. If you were to look at the extra point replay, you will clearly see that both Bronco's players are up in the air while Gronk is not. You will note that Talib had a hand in his jersey. You would also note that during the post game interview Gronk mentions that even though he was held , he probably would have not caught the ball since it was way over his and the Bronco's head. Gronk did neglect to mention that Talib's holding would not have been a problem since he would normally be able to fight it off. Why couldn't he fight it off, because he was winded and weak from the mile high air. This in my humble opinion is the correct analysis of the play and situation.

As to why the Pats lost this game, I will discuss this answer in another post I write.

In the meantime CH was is your hat size?
Old 01-25-2016, 06:58 AM
Second String

Ce-le-brate good times, c'mon!!
Old 01-25-2016, 07:26 AM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
Hey CH in all your excitement, aren't you forgetting something? Something about sitting next to someone?

Your claim that Gronk was crying as usual is nothing more than football analysis from a homer's point of view. If you were to look at the extra point replay, you will clearly see that both Bronco's players are up in the air while Gronk is not. You will note that Talib had a hand in his jersey. You would also note that during the post game interview Gronk mentions that even though he was held , he probably would have not caught the ball since it was way over his and the Bronco's head. Gronk did neglect to mention that Talib's holding would not have been a problem since he would normally be able to fight it off. Why couldn't he fight it off, because he was winded and weak from the mile high air. This in my humble opinion is the correct analysis of the play and situation.

As to why the Pats lost this game, I will discuss this answer in another post I write.

Someone sitting next to me?

I just watched the play. I don't think the 2 fingers talib had on him had anything to do with him missing the high throw either. Neither did the guys on sports center.

You gonna buy me a Bronco hat? Funny cause I do have Giant hats and shirts from their Superbowl wins over the cheaters. But in truth, I have always liked the Giants second best. My father is a Giants fan. Growing up, and until I got to busy with 3 kids, we used to watch every Giant game and every Jet game. Something that Jet fans from NY may not understand but in Ct. theres no reason you can't root for both.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:

If you are referring to the jump ball situation in the 4th qtr where Bonk was boo hooing about being fouled, I personally can't recall having scene a referee call a foul on that play in years. They let whomever is in the end zone fight it out and who ever jumps higher is the usual winner (Note: Perhaps Shady should spend some time with Aaron Rogers in the off season if he wants to get better at it.)

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." General George Patton Jr
Old 01-25-2016, 10:23 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
Someone sitting next to me?

I just watched the play. I don't think the 2 fingers talib had on him had anything to do with him missing the high throw either. Neither did the guys on sports center.

You gonna buy me a Bronco hat? Funny cause I do have Giant hats and shirts from their Superbowl wins over the cheaters. But in truth, I have always liked the Giants second best. My father is a Giants fan. Growing up, and until I got to busy with 3 kids, we used to watch every Giant game and every Jet game. Something that Jet fans from NY may not understand but in Ct. theres no reason you can't root for both.
I guess I am not the only one suffering from dotage!

I hate to remind you but you need to sit next to me with the dunce hat on?

On 1-19-2016 you posted the following.

"I watched none of your game(no need to scout you as I have seen it for 15 years) and only the last 5 minutes of the Broncos game but what I saw gave me no reason to think the Broncos are championship ready. especially if the weather is cold.

I am still hoping for the dunce cap though!"
Old 01-25-2016, 10:34 AM
Second String

Quote:
I guess I am not the only one suffering from dotage!

I hate to remind you but you need to sit next to me with the dunce hat on?

On 1-19-2016 you posted the following.

"I watched none of your game(no need to scout you as I have seen it for 15 years) and only the last 5 minutes of the Broncos game but what I saw gave me no reason to think the Broncos are championship ready. especially if the weather is cold.

I am still hoping for the dunce cap though!"
Ha. Good one! Like I said I was hoping for the dunce cap and happily accept it