The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 04-26-2017, 10:50 PM
Second String

6 wins should get Bowles a 2 year extension.
I can't see it. But it would mean Hack has a future and that would be the best thing we can hope for.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:49 AM
Third String

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyFtLaud View Post
6 wins should get Bowles a 2 year extension.
I can't see it. But it would mean Hack has a future and that would be the best thing we can hope for.
Jets just have a weird way of winning meaningless games that they should lose. I can see 5-6 wins simply based on competition. If Hack has a future, good for us. And if Bowles and crew can have a great draft and set up for the future I'm all for it.

but in the back of my mind, I'm over a defensive coach as our Head coach. Its been how many years?! .. if bowles does go in the next year or two.. I want an offensive minded head coach and to bring on a solid D coord.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:55 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartSanchezScott06 View Post
Jets just have a weird way of winning meaningless games that they should lose. I can see 5-6 wins simply based on competition. If Hack has a future, good for us. And if Bowles and crew can have a great draft and set up for the future I'm all for it.

but in the back of my mind, I'm over a defensive coach as our Head coach. Its been how many years?! .. if bowles does go in the next year or two.. I want an offensive minded head coach and to bring on a solid D coord.
I agree completely. I think where our recent coaches have failed, is not just being a defensive coach but having absolutely no hand in the offense. Even if we hire an Offensive minded HC. He would have to have some involvement in the D.