The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors
New York Jets Forums / Jets Forum: All Things JETS! / Jets Playbook / -team set to part ways with eric decker this week (release or trade)

Old 06-18-2017, 08:16 AM
Practice Squad

Rebuild my . I am paying good money to watch this group of nonames screw up another season of Jet football . SELL WOODY SELL !!!!!
Old 06-18-2017, 09:41 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjdbbq1 View Post
Rebuild my . I am paying good money to watch this group of nonames screw up another season of Jet football . SELL WOODY SELL !!!!!
Then don't watch. No one is forcing you to pay anything.
If you don't want to support the team , go watch another organization play on Sunday.
You joined this site, trolled every post on the board with stupid one line nonsense. Wanted the team to "Suck for Sam. No complain about them doing just that.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:54 PM
Third String

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyFtLaud View Post
Then don't watch. No one is forcing you to pay anything.
If you don't want to support the team , go watch another organization play on Sunday.
You joined this site, trolled every post on the board with stupid one line nonsense. Wanted the team to "Suck for Sam. No complain about them doing just that.
Couldn't have put it better myself. He's obviously in the wrong forum because we want the team to get better, not stay the same, and that will only happen with a rebuild.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:32 AM
Practice Squad

How many games have you attended last year ?
Old 06-22-2017, 07:17 PM
Third String

Quote:
How many games have you attended last year ?
I can't speak for Tony but, for reasons that you aren't entitled to know it's not possible for me to physically attend the games any more, but, it's rare for me to miss one. I keep up with what's going on with the team pretty much and have access still to some of the players and staff. I have followed and supported the team since they were the Titans and have managed to attend some of the practices when they were training in Cortland as it is very close to my place. You seem not to have grasped the concept that the team, besides being our passion, is a business. Any good business owner/manager will tell you that if the machinery of your company isn't producing the quality of product you want and expect you replace the machinery, thus, a rebuild. In my opinion attending the games supports Woody more than it does the team any way as he gets most of your ticket money, but, that's another side of the coin.
Old 06-24-2017, 09:09 AM
Practice Squad

Business my asp ; i want a Super Bowl .
Old Today, 08:35 AM

Quote:
relax, you are investing in our future