The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 09-24-2016, 10:50 AM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alndln View Post
And when he got the job is was the Jets who died thanks to Rex. And as far as I'm concerned he was here way too long. Good riddance.
in Jet history excluding 1969. We have had only a few exciting seasons. 1 ended in the mudbowl. 1 we started 10-1 and ended 10-6. Next to the Parcells' years , Rex's first 2 seasons were the most exciting in Jet history since 1969. For me anyway
Old 10-01-2016, 12:43 AM
Starters

Send a message via Yahoo to bcr1

no pats fans bring in video tape cameras of 2 games with my jets
Old 10-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Second String

So Rex did it. He still has belichicks number. Even if its 3rd string qb. He shut them out @home first time since 96. And that third string qb shut out Houston last week.

We suck but Rex is great. No more undefeated cheatahs!
Old 10-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
So Rex did it. He still has belichicks number. Even if its 3rd string qb. He shut them out @home first time since 96. And that third string qb shut out Houston last week.

We suck but Rex is great. No more undefeated cheatahs!
Ok CH, your prediction of a 4-0 Pats team didn't come to fruition. The jets suffer another crushing defeat and I guess its ok because the Pats lost with an injured 3rd string QB.

If Brady was playing today, I don't think Rex would have been as giddy as he was prior to the game. I think his impersonation of a Bills reporter asking if Julian Edelman was the QB this week was funny. I wonder if the Pats will have Edelman throw a pass against the Bills later this season as a joke in return.

Meanwhile don't forget to take your meds.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
Ok CH, your prediction of a 4-0 Pats team didn't come to fruition. The jets suffer another crushing defeat and I guess its ok because the Pats lost with an injured 3rd string QB.

If Brady was playing today, I don't think Rex would have been as giddy as he was prior to the game. I think his impersonation of a Bills reporter asking if Julian Edelman was the QB this week was funny. I wonder if the Pats will have Edelman throw a pass against the Bills later this season as a joke in return.

Meanwhile don't forget to take your meds.
I expected the Jets to lose and they did so no feelings either way. I expected your team to win and they lost so Yes, that makes me happy, especially since I like Rex

And truthfully , like I said , if Rex can't beat a 3rd string qb then he should be fired. His defense should have pitched a shutout and it did. just like belichicks the week before against basically a rookie qb. It's only surprising because the cheatahs rarely lose so any loss for them is a pleasant surprise

I am learning to control my football anger. used to be after a Jet loss I had a hard time sleeping. now I expect the lose and except it. I don't even mind watching it, although I did spend just as much time watching Rex win as I did watching the Jets lose. After a couple minutes of the Jet game you knew who was going to win

funny i even told my wife which drive Fitz would throw the int and then added that it won't be the last. Jets can be read like a book
Old 10-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Starters

i like eric m too
bill b make eric get fired from jets
i wish bill b get fired from mr kraft in same year as eric m in 2008
Old 10-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Third String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post

If Brady was playing today, I don't think Rex would have been as giddy as he was prior to the game.
No, and I don't think he's that happy after beating Arizona and the Pats either. Why? Because the Bills fired their OC and hired a new one just before the Arizona game and Rex stayed out of his way so he can't take credit for anything. Will Rex leave well enough alone? Of course not and it'll be a race to the bottom between the Jets-Bills-Dolphins and Rex will be gone next year. Hopefully Bowles and his crappy Fitz-Magic show worship will be too.

Last edited by Alndln; 10-04-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:49 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alndln View Post
No, and I don't think he's that happy after beating Arizona and the Pats either. Why? Because the Bills fired their OC and hired a new one just before the Arizona game and Rex stayed out of his way so he can't take credit for anything. Will Rex leave well enough alone? Of course not and it'll be a race to the bottom between the Jets-Bills-Dolphins and Rex will be gone next year. Hopefully Bowles and his crappy Fitz-Magic show worship will be too.
If the Bills were going to fire the Ryans during the season, Greg Roman would have been the interim coach. This prevents firing the Ryans during the year.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:11 AM
Starters

tom brady and bill b and rest of ne rats going down in 2 games with jets