NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 01-25-2016, 01:03 PM
Should Be Banned :)
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beresford View Post
The Patriots had to reshuffle their O-line during the season and Denver had two good pass rushers, so they were a bad matchup. By contrast the Jets have those big DTs who are solid but not exceptionally quick.

Also Bellichick didn't have the confidence in his own team to kick the field goals and make the objectives easier for the inevitable last-minute rally.

Don't fret, unlike some here I am confident that normal service will be resumed next season.
For now it's just going to have to be this

And then it will be back to this

tom brady's hand.jpg

Had no idea Tom Brady painted his finger nails.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:09 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by beresford View Post
The Patriots had to reshuffle their O-line during the season and Denver had two good pass rushers, so they were a bad matchup. By contrast the Jets have those big DTs who are solid but not exceptionally quick.

Also Bellichick didn't have the confidence in his own team to kick the field goals and make the objectives easier for the inevitable last-minute rally.

Don't fret, unlike some here I am confident that normal service will be resumed next season.
yeah we all know they will win 12-16 games again next season but lets not bring that up so early. Bask in the glory of yesterdays Jet win, I mean Cheatos loss.

And if anyone starts to forget what happened yesterday don't worry I'll be reminding them for the next few weeks
Old 01-25-2016, 04:07 PM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Titan View Post
You have no rights here. This isn't Boston, its New York. And technically the verbiage under your avatar is not you avatar. We control that for ever member. If your feelings are getting hurt, especially now that your team is out of it, let me know and I will suspend myself for one day.
I am not talking about the verbiage, I am talking about my avatar picture itself. I don't know who the administrators are, but one of you changed my avatar picture. My avatar picture was modified to show cheaters on the actual picture? I hope this is not something you would condone, is it? I would like to think a member's avatar picture should be their own. If you want to put any text next to it, be my guest.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Too much information as ususal from Patriot. Let me break it down for you in Engineer terms.

Patriots 18 - 20 Broncos
So from your response I gather you can't or refuse to explain the X's and O's to my question. This is a football forum after all, isn't it? Is my question to difficult to answer?

So if I had attempted to explain the X's and O's on why the Broncos were able to get to Brady I would be called Captain Obvious and condescending?

So please answer the obvious question or otherwise you might have to admit I might know something more about football than you? And if this is the case, maybe you should appreciate my insights instead of criticizing them and my spelling? So here is your chance again to show me your football knowledge, go for it!
Old 01-25-2016, 04:20 PM
Starters

A legendary Broncos defense. thats all there is to say. I love defensive football and I shed a tear at the end there. Hit after hit after hit they put on brady. Von Miller and Demarcus Ware were savages yesterday. at this point in Peytons career, hes a mere game manager, a mediocre one at best. They couldnt milk the clock so Brady got chance after chance in that 4th and the defense said "we got your back Peyton". I was too young for the 00 ravens and obviously the bears of way back in 85 but man oh man. This Denver defense is a joy to watch and won Denver a spot in the super bowl. Plain and simple. If they finish this off with a win over Carolina in the same fashion they did against New England, this'll be a top 10 historical defense. No shame in losing to Denver this year Patriot. Look forward to a fight for the divisional title next season
Old 01-25-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Oh how the tide turns. ^ Brilliant. Sometimes you just need a common enemy to unite.
The Extra Point rule was Belichick's idea and it is an idea the NFL adopted. I believe this is a good rule. The extra point was missed in the 1st half, so to make this the focus on why the Pats lost is what I would expect from a person who is a simpleton. If the Pats had missed the extra point in the 4th quarter, then you could make an argument for it.

The statement that the Jets denied the Patriots a #1 seed is bogus since they still had a chance for it the next week against Miami. Figures you would call it brilliant.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensJet View Post
A legendary Broncos defense. thats all there is to say. I love defensive football and I shed a tear at the end there. Hit after hit after hit they put on brady. Von Miller and Demarcus Ware were savages yesterday. at this point in Peytons career, hes a mere game manager, a mediocre one at best. They couldnt milk the clock so Brady got chance after chance in that 4th and the defense said "we got your back Peyton". I was too young for the 00 ravens and obviously the bears of way back in 85 but man oh man. This Denver defense is a joy to watch and won Denver a spot in the super bowl. Plain and simple. If they finish this off with a win over Carolina in the same fashion they did against New England, this'll be a top 10 historical defense. No shame in losing to Denver this year Patriot. Look forward to a fight for the divisional title next season
No, that is not what there is to say. There is a reason why the Broncos were able to do this. Being a Jet fan this is something you would want to know because wouldn't you want your defense to do this someday to the Pats? Again it doesn't take much thought to just say the defense is pretty good. What can be learned from this game? Again I am asking for the X's and O's explanation, some people in this forum think it is obvious, so hence my question.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:38 PM
Third String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
1.Brady was hit 23 times. Most of any qb this year.
Brady had no protection to speak of and was rendered ineffective. No running game (I hope they don't try to steal Ivory next year) and only Gronkowski had the ability to catch passes for the most part. Solve those issues and it doesn't come down to a missed FG or going for it on 4th down. Even if they squeaked by yesterday they wouldn't be ready for the Panthers, and neither will Denver. I will give credit where it's due though on that last drive and bringing within a 2 point conversion.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:54 PM

how did the refs and the nfl screw the pats?
Old 01-25-2016, 04:58 PM

Pats lost because TB had no protection.....they sucked against the run in key spots....BB made some questionable decisions.....and TB played poorly