The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 01-16-2016, 02:36 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Titan View Post
Patriot is rarely wrong. This is why he spends so much time on here telling us the truth as only he could know it.
Well I hope I am wrong this time. You and everyone can tell me I an idiot if the Pats win big.

The Patriots are not the same team as the 1st half of the season. I don't see the offense going down the field scoring a lot of points.

In my opinion the Patriots defense is going to have to play big. I can see a game where the combined score is under 45 points if the Pats win. This will be a very close game. I would give the Chiefs 55% to 65% chance of winning.

The Chiefs are a good well coached team and I can also see them going to the Super Bowl. My biggest fear is not only will they beat the Pats but they may give them a serious beat down.

The Patriots are keeping everything secret for this game and revealing very little about their injuries. So it is really difficult to figure out which team will show up.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
Ok lets talk about drugs. According to Cromartie on the show First Take as a guest, the NFL only tests between April to August. Please see video.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14569351

I have this funny feeling when it comes to dope Cromartie knows what he is talking about. He also advocated the NFL allow its players to smoke pot.

So Jones probably could have gotten away with the real stuff and didn't need to go fake. By the way Cromartie in the show also makes an argument that everyone in the hood can't help but do dope. So if I understand him properly all African Americans are dopers. I was amazed that Steven A. Smith let him get away with that statement.

In any event, I think Jones was stupid but not cheating. I can't see what advantage he gained doing the so called synthetic dope. I think the next time he wants to get high he better go see Cromartie.
I have no desire to click on the link. It's just you changing the subject and really being annoying.
Old 01-16-2016, 08:42 PM
Practice Squad

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
Except I always have a bad feeling cheaters will win

How can they lose?
2 weeks 2 memorize chiefs signals.
Chiefs won 11 straight due for loss.
Chiefs missing one of best players.
Cheaters getting back both welker clones
Home game so cheaters can mess with head phones if need to
The paranoid obsession continues...
Old 01-17-2016, 07:00 AM
Second String

Quote:
Well I hope I am wrong this time. You and everyone can tell me I an idiot if the Pats win big.

The Patriots are not the same team as the 1st half of the season. I don't see the offense going down the field scoring a lot of points.
OK, you're an idiot.

The Patriot team which I forecast earlier would go 19-0 has resurfaced now Edelman and Amendola are back. I may have to reconsider my prediction that Carolina would beat them in the SB.

It's Belichick, and it will still be Belichick after Brady retires (which may not be for three more seasons with the protection he gets from his line). Perhaps he picks up Geno on the grounds that high passes are meat and drink to Gronk.
Old 01-17-2016, 09:23 AM
Should Be Banned :)
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)

Quote:

In my opinion the Patriots defense is going to have to play big. I can see a game where the combined score is under 45 points if the Pats win. This will be a very close game. I would give the Chiefs 55% to 65% chance of winning.

The Chiefs are a good well coached team and I can also see them going to the Super Bowl. My biggest fear is not only will they beat the Pats but they may give them a serious beat down.

The Patriots are keeping everything secret for this game and revealing very little about their injuries. So it is really difficult to figure out which team will show up.
Dumb piece of .... I'll retract this if the Patriots lose (only on paper though). NO whining now, you gave us all permission to speak our minds, I mean call you stupid.
Old 01-17-2016, 03:29 PM
Second String

Quote:

By request. U r an idiot.

Cheaters have already won this superbowl. As good as the NFC teams are , none of them has a qb that is playoff tested and thats what beliochick preys on.

for the record this is the worst cheatriot team to win the superbowl yet. next year they will fix the oline and win again. maybe they will finally get the 19-0 next year
Old 01-17-2016, 03:32 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigjetsfan View Post
The paranoid obsession continues...
u r like a gnat.

do you think I make this stuff up?

Read about it yourself if you can in fact read. Its common knowledge.
Old 01-17-2016, 07:16 PM
Second String

Quote:
By request. U r an idiot.

Cheaters have already won this superbowl. As good as the NFC teams are , none of them has a qb that is playoff tested and thats what beliochick preys on.

for the record this is the worst cheatriot team to win the superbowl yet. next year they will fix the oline and win again. maybe they will finally get the 19-0 next year
Watching Denver - Pittsburgh at the moment. Awful game between two poor teams, neither of whom pose any threat whatsoever next week to the lucky Patriots.
Old 01-18-2016, 01:04 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by beresford View Post
Watching Denver - Pittsburgh at the moment. Awful game between two poor teams, neither of whom pose any threat whatsoever next week to the lucky Patriots.
Yeah. I watched the last 5 minutes to look for hope and found none.

If I watch the NFC championship game I will consider it the Superbowl. Definitely my last game of the year.

Time to start hoping for someone to keep them from 19-0 next year. I can't imagine much improvement from the AFC teams next year. Just older
Old 01-18-2016, 04:46 PM
Second String

Quote:
Yeah. I watched the last 5 minutes to look for hope and found none.

If I watch the NFC championship game I will consider it the Superbowl. Definitely my last game of the year.

Time to start hoping for someone to keep them from 19-0 next year. I can't imagine much improvement from the AFC teams next year. Just older
I'm still hoping that the Panthers will turn them over in the SB. It really would be a clash of the good guys and the bad guys, a QB who gives balls to children versus a QB who gives (deflated) balls to judges.