The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors




Sponsors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-12-2016, 12:48 PM
Green Titan's Avatar
Green Titan Green Titan is offline
Should Be Banned :)
Expert or Post Too Much - You Decide :)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 11,721
Default Belichick has black eye, but won't say how



Every player on the Patriots is banged up. Now the coach is, too.

Bill Belichick showed up at the Patriots? press conference Tuesday sporting a wicked shiner over his left eye.

In true Patriots form, the coach didn?t disclose much about the injury.

I think I?ll live,? he said when asked about the black eye.

My take is that he owes IK Enemkpali $600.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-12-2016, 03:41 PM
jetstream1066's Avatar
jetstream1066 jetstream1066 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: whitestone new york
Posts: 10,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Titan View Post


Every player on the Patriots is banged up. Now the coach is, too.

Bill Belichick showed up at the Patriots? press conference Tuesday sporting a wicked shiner over his left eye.

In true Patriots form, the coach didn?t disclose much about the injury.

I think I?ll live,? he said when asked about the black eye.

My take is that he owes IK Enemkpali $600.
Maybe he visited Aaron Hernandez in prison and one of the prisoners teabagged him
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-12-2016, 04:59 PM
MonkeyStomp MonkeyStomp is offline
Starters
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Titan View Post


Every player on the Patriots is banged up. Now the coach is, too.

Bill Belichick showed up at the Patriots? press conference Tuesday sporting a wicked shiner over his left eye.

In true Patriots form, the coach didn?t disclose much about the injury.

I think I?ll live,? he said when asked about the black eye.

My take is that he owes IK Enemkpali $600.
Probably got poked in the eye......by Brady.....while going down.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................the field.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-12-2016, 06:22 PM
redexplr's Avatar
redexplr redexplr is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, CT
Posts: 3,008
Default

I cannot top the last three posts, great job fellas
__________________

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." General George Patton Jr
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-12-2016, 07:13 PM
jetstream1066's Avatar
jetstream1066 jetstream1066 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: whitestone new york
Posts: 10,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redexplr View Post
I cannot top the last three posts, great job fellas
Come on red...have a go at it
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-13-2016, 11:33 AM
Cheaterhater's Avatar
Cheaterhater Cheaterhater is offline
Second String
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,378
Default

I heard he got caught cheating at cards. He had cameras all around his poker room videoing the other players hands. And his buddy with the photographic memory was in on it too.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-13-2016, 11:45 AM
Cheaterhater's Avatar
Cheaterhater Cheaterhater is offline
Second String
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,378
Default

another report said that he was at a party at gronks house with chandler jones and they got in a fight over who could do the most drugs.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-13-2016, 11:46 AM
Cheaterhater's Avatar
Cheaterhater Cheaterhater is offline
Second String
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,378
Default

giselle caught him in bed with her tommy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-13-2016, 03:46 PM
jetstream1066's Avatar
jetstream1066 jetstream1066 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: whitestone new york
Posts: 10,025
Default

It's not really a black eye. It is actually magic marker. You see, they use magic marker on a camera lens that was left out in the opponent's practice field. During Belichick press conference, they asked him if he picked up the camera to illegally video tape the opponents practice. He said no, but the Sharpie mark around his eyes prove otherwise
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-13-2016, 07:20 PM
Cheaterhater's Avatar
Cheaterhater Cheaterhater is offline
Second String
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream1066 View Post
It's not really a black eye. It is actually magic marker. You see, they use magic marker on a camera lens that was left out in the opponent's practice field. During Belichick press conference, they asked him if he picked up the camera to illegally video tape the opponents practice. He said no, but the Sharpie mark around his eyes prove otherwise
If your story isn't true, it darn well should be. That's a great idea. Of course he'd just say he misunderstood the rule about not filming other teams practice again.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM. Custom vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Copyright © 2008 New York Jet LLC