The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 09-20-2016, 05:06 PM
Starters

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalktheWalk View Post
You are making my point. You wear a cheatah shirt every day? Why don't you wear a Jets Jersey? You are no longer a Jets fan. Instead you have become an anti-Patriots FAN-atic.
I don't think he said he wears the shirt but all the pats fans
do.
Again as I said before...... Keep Walking

signed
Herbie Einstein

Last edited by DennyCrane; 09-20-2016 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:14 PM
Second String

Quote:
You are making my point. You wear a cheatah shirt every day? Why don't you wear a Jets Jersey? You are no longer a Jets fan. Instead you have become an anti-Patriots FAN-atic.
I don't know where I said "I" wear a cheatah shirt. I wouldnt wear a cheatah shirt for all the championships in new england. I wear plenty of Jet shirts. and yes I do now hate the cheatahs more then I like the Jets. Simple reason. The Jets don't give me much to like and the cheatahs and their fans give me a heck of a lot to hate.

Maybe if everyone in your state had a TB jersey and whenever you went out in a Jet shirt you got a wise remark, you might understand. If not I cant make you understand but I will make 2 points-

1. this section of ther forum is for afc east discussions
2. If you want to be a successful football team then can you name the team that you should emulate? They are in our division and they win it every year. This makes it darn hard not to talk about them... and so does the fact that every time they win the superbowl they have been involved in a cheating scandal. It's not my fault or anyone else heres fault. If they didn't get caught cheating nobody would talk about it

If you want to talk about the Jets more then come up with the reason why we do the same stupid crap year in and year out no matter who the coach is or who the players are. I will make one exception to that statement. When Parcells was here we didn't do anything stupid. We just had really bad luck
Old 09-21-2016, 04:02 AM
Can't Spell "Geno" | Mr Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaterhater View Post
I don't know where I said "I" wear a cheatah shirt. I wouldnt wear a cheatah shirt for all the championships in new england. I wear plenty of Jet shirts. and yes I do now hate the cheatahs more then I like the Jets. Simple reason. The Jets don't give me much to like and the cheatahs and their fans give me a heck of a lot to hate.

Maybe if everyone in your state had a TB jersey and whenever you went out in a Jet shirt you got a wise remark, you might understand. If not I cant make you understand but I will make 2 points-

1. this section of ther forum is for afc east discussions
2. If you want to be a successful football team then can you name the team that you should emulate? They are in our division and they win it every year. This makes it darn hard not to talk about them... and so does the fact that every time they win the superbowl they have been involved in a cheating scandal. It's not my fault or anyone else heres fault. If they didn't get caught cheating nobody would talk about it

If you want to talk about the Jets more then come up with the reason why we do the same stupid crap year in and year out no matter who the coach is or who the players are. I will make one exception to that statement. When Parcells was here we didn't do anything stupid. We just had really bad luck
Maybe the Namath curse is really the Bill curse. When the Pats were about to land Belichick, Parcells blocked this by resigning and naming Belichick as the coach. Ironically enough, had the Pats blocked Parcells from going to New York, Belichick would have been your coach.

As a football fan I have always been disappointed not to see the two Bills go at it. Had Parcells stayed on with the Jets and allowed Belichick to go to the Patriots, history may have been totally different. So the Bill curse may be the Bill Parcells curse.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
I'm from Virginia now......Redskins territory geographically speaking. My Redskins neighbors are shocked, although I am never, ever surprised that so much of the content in a Jets forum is Patriots related.

This is of course quite disturbing for Jets Nation since the sad conclusion which must be drawn is that Jets Nation has for over a decade had nothing positive in its own house to even talk about and so instead it fixates on throwing pebbles at the block of granite that is the New England dynasty. ......why did the Patriots lose to Denver? ......... What will the Patriots record be after the first 8 games of the season?......why did Brady lose his appeal?..........does Brady's salary provide the Patriots with an unfair financial advantage?..........is Matt Cassel living proof that Tom Brady isn't as good as everyone thinks he is?......were the footballs intentionally deflated?...........why does Brady wear Uggs?..........why this, why that.

Instead lets ask why the Jets haven't played in a Superbowl in over 40 years. Why have they had hundreds (dramatic exaggeration for effect) of head coaches and quarterbacks over the same time that New England has had one of each? (Matt Cassel and Jimmy Garropolo excluded). Let's ask why our GM dumped a boat load of money on Mark Sanchez who can?t win or keep a starting job anywhere in the league. Why did we not groom quarterback over the two year period we rented Brett Favre? Why did the Jets draft Geno?

These are painful questions to ask indeed and so instead we choose to to rip into the Patriots. At lease in DC, the Skins forum is devoted to talking about why RGIII and Albert Hainsworth didn't work out. New York forum: Pathetic.....well in 20 years or so I am sure this forum will be suggesting that Gisele isn't as hot as she used to be. Looking forward to that.
Thank you for your valuable contribution
Old 09-21-2016, 07:49 PM
Practice Squad

Default 80 Posts

Walk the Walk.....

80 Posts in 6 years !!

C'MON MAN !
Old 09-21-2016, 07:54 PM
Second String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
Walk the Walk.....

80 Posts in 6 years !!

C'MON MAN !
Wow! good point. Guess he doesnt have much to say about the Jets either.

and 79 of those posts are complaining how I talk too much about the CHEATAHS!