The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors
New York Jets Forums / Jets Forum: All Things JETS! / Gameday Forum / according to yahoosports.com......

Old 04-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Veteran

Default according to yahoosports.com......

we are off season LOSERS!!!!! http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--nf...urt-colts.html
Old 04-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Super Bowl Champions
Help Me - I'm Addicted

Never believe everything you read

Its not the offseason that counts.......boy we are in trouble
Old 04-18-2012, 04:19 AM
Hall Of Famer

I think this might fit in here. This was posted on "Bleacher Report" on August 18, 2011 concerning the Denver Broncos. Note the part that says "the first three games..." yet the Broncs under Orton was 2 and 4. The Broncs moral in the locker room was poor after that. Even though Tim was not great at passing, he made the players believe they could win and they wound up 8 and 8 in a season that was ranked as the "third hardest".
_____

Only a month ago this piece could not have been written without at least mentioning the possibility that some of the games might not happen.

It is extremely lucky for the Broncos that a deal was reached, because the first three games of the season are some of the most winnable on the schedule.

Still, it is a schedule that ranks as the third hardest in the NFL this year and, while optimism in Bronco-Land may be high, realism isn't going anywhere either
_____
Old 04-18-2012, 05:03 AM
Pro Bowler

I think Tim Tebow and Laron Landry were solid acquisitions. I respect the article's criticism of the Jets for not getting a RT or WR ('help for Sanchez'). But those guys might be coming from the draft. Tebow will help Sanchez out (if he doesn't wind up becoming the starter) by making the wildcat viable. The tackle market was kind of brutal this offseason as well.

Amitabh!