The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors




Sponsors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-11-2012, 11:18 AM
jetsknicks1's Avatar
jetsknicks1 jetsknicks1 is offline
Hall Of Famer
Help Me - I'm Addicted
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ocala Florida
Posts: 3,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncombedfro View Post
Jacksonville is roughly a 16 hour drive from San Antonio. One of my good friends here in my section and another guy in my unit are from there and they're huge Jaguar fans (I know, I know....judging by their attendence records it's hard to believe they have real fans). But the 3 of us are planning a road trip there to see the game.
Sounds good. There's already talk down here that the game will be a sellout
because it's Tebow's home town.
__________________
My get up and go musta got up and went.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Kilkenny's Avatar
Kilkenny Kilkenny is offline
Hall Of Famer
Help Me - I'm Addicted
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 4,397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncombedfro View Post
Jacksonville is roughly a 16 hour drive from San Antonio. One of my good friends here in my section and another guy in my unit are from there and they're huge Jaguar fans (I know, I know....judging by their attendence records it's hard to believe they have real fans). But the 3 of us are planning a road trip there to see the game.
The only fans they have are real die hard fans. They've driven everyone else off.
__________________
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not
your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May
your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our
countrymen. --Samuel Adams
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Christy17 Christy17 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 7
Default

I'll probably be going to that game. Yes Barnacle Bill's is great or A1A Ale Works.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-17-2012, 07:28 PM
budster70 budster70 is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Indiana (heart of Colts
Posts: 424
Default

December 9th is that game
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-18-2012, 08:02 AM
jetsknicks1's Avatar
jetsknicks1 jetsknicks1 is offline
Hall Of Famer
Help Me - I'm Addicted
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ocala Florida
Posts: 3,909
Default

Sunday, Dec. 9th. 1:00pm. Book it!
__________________
My get up and go musta got up and went.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-24-2012, 10:53 AM
jetsknicks1's Avatar
jetsknicks1 jetsknicks1 is offline
Hall Of Famer
Help Me - I'm Addicted
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ocala Florida
Posts: 3,909
Default

StubHub is already selling pre order tix for this game.
__________________
My get up and go musta got up and went.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-24-2012, 11:14 AM
jetstream1066's Avatar
jetstream1066 jetstream1066 is offline
Super Bowl Champions
Help Me - I'm Addicted
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: whitestone new york
Posts: 8,541
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsknicks1 View Post
StubHub is already selling pre order tix for this game.
busy today I see
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-24-2012, 08:38 PM
jetsknicks1's Avatar
jetsknicks1 jetsknicks1 is offline
Hall Of Famer
Help Me - I'm Addicted
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ocala Florida
Posts: 3,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream1066 View Post
busy today I see
Gotta take care of the important stuff first.
__________________
My get up and go musta got up and went.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-25-2012, 08:26 AM
roperdoug's Avatar
roperdoug roperdoug is offline
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,898
Default

If it's the first time for you in Jacksonville and you don't want to fight the traffice you can park on the south side of the river or by the convention center and ride the Skyway and/or the shuttles. Save the attached link for updates and information from the Jacksonville Transportation Authority.

Trying to park near the stadium is a hairy experience.

http://www.jtafla.com/Schedules/showPage.aspx?Sel=105

BUT if you are a tailgater and you don't mind the traffic check this link:

http://tailgatersparking.com/
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-25-2012, 09:32 AM
jetsknicks1's Avatar
jetsknicks1 jetsknicks1 is offline
Hall Of Famer
Help Me - I'm Addicted
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ocala Florida
Posts: 3,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roperdoug View Post
If it's the first time for you in Jacksonville and you don't want to fight the traffice you can park on the south side of the river or by the convention center and ride the Skyway and/or the shuttles. Save the attached link for updates and information from the Jacksonville Transportation Authority.

Trying to park near the stadium is a hairy experience.

http://www.jtafla.com/Schedules/showPage.aspx?Sel=105

BUT if you are a tailgater and you don't mind the traffic check this link:

http://tailgatersparking.com/
I've actually been to alot of Jag games. This time we're looking at renting a house across the river for the weekend. Any suggestions on what area we should be looking at?
__________________
My get up and go musta got up and went.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:31 PM. Custom vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Copyright © 2008 New York Jet LLC