The New York Jets HomepageThe Official New York Jets Forums
NYJets2011.com
Sponsors

Sponsors

Old 11-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Rookie

Thumbs down Sanchez

I do not know what Sanchez problems is but he is bringing our Jets down why after the same old story he fumbles,he gets intercepted,he runs like old man.Give Burnell a chance and maybe we can salvage this season. At best he will be better than Sanchez at worst it might wake up Sanchez. This story of his progress is getting very old. The previous two seasons the Jets were a stronger team overall and they could compensate for Sanchez blunders,but this team although good cannot make up for his shortcomings.Please lets shake things up.

Last edited by montanajet58; 11-14-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:11 PM
Rookie

Default Jets need a new quarterback

I have been a jet fan for over 25 years, and I have seen many quarterbacks come and go, but Sanchez needs to go, This is his third year and instead of getting better he is getting worse he has shown no improvement what so ever and as long as he is the qb the Jets are never going to get to the next level. They have the receiver and the defense to be the best team in the NFL, They just don't have the wright man behind the ball. Tonight is just another example how bad the Jets need to make a change behind the ball. I pray that they do make that change soon before they blow this whole season believing in a QB that in my opion is a number 3 qb at best.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Rookie

I completley agree with you montanajet58 the jets need to wake up and realize that sanchez needs to go. He is not a starting qb and he continues to show us that each and every week.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Rookie

I believe this belongs in the "All Things Sanchez" thread and not the
"Website Feedback / Feedback" thread
Old 03-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TebowAndTheJets View Post
I believe this belongs in the "All Things Sanchez" thread and not the
"Website Feedback / Feedback" thread
Wow did you dig up this old post just to say this? I mean, this thread is older than the mentioned thread. look at the dates.